4th World Conference on Computer Engineering (COMENG 2017)
20-22 April 2017, Izmir, Turkey
Call for Papers:
The conference aims to bring together academicians, researchers, engineers, system analysts, software developers, graduate and undergraduate students with government and non-government organizations to share and discuss both theoretical and practical knowledge about innovation, software, networks, engineering and Computer Sciences in the scientific environment. So, we invite all colleagues, researchers, academicians, engineers and project leaders around the world to submit their outstanding and valuable original research articles and review papers to this leading international conference.
- Selected full papers will be published in Supporting Thomson Reuters Web of Science(SSCI, SCI-Expanded or ESCI) or SCOPUS indexed journals as Special Issues.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings by International Leading Publishers and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
Beside these, there are keynote speakers including the latest development, and workshops. You also have chance to discuss about your works which you want to publish with the editors of the most respectable journals of the world, and get warm connection with them.
- Abstract Submissions February 05, 2017*
- Full Paper Submissions March 30, 2017**
- Early Registration February 12, 2017
- Early Hotel Reservation February 12, 2017
- Conference Dates 20-22 April 2017
- Camera-ready for Publication May 30, 2017
User Name : shaun
Posted 11-01-2017 on 11:48:25 AEDT
The 14th IEEE International Conference on Autonomic Computing ICCCN 2017
The 26th International Conference on Computer Communication and Networks DIMVA 2017
14th International Conference on Detection of Intrusions and Malware & Vulnerability Assessment WASA 2017
Third International Workshop on Automotive Software Architectures